Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Screwed Again

Do I understand this correctly? President Obama is trying to get the student loans reworked so that they pay less and if they default, the banks that made the loan and the student themselves are no longer responsible for the balance of the loan. The balance due then becomes the responsibility of me, the tax payer. Lets take this step by step.

Years ago as I watched the world push for everyone to go to college, I could see a future of a over population of college graduate with not enough jobs for them to work. I made the decision not to go to college and instead work a trade.

Working my trade I spent over one hundred thousands dollars to start my business and the same atmosphere that has todays college graduates unable to find work to pay for their college loans, has my business at a lack of funds for me to continue on much longer.

So my question is, if the college graduate made the wrong decision and made loans that they will never be able to pay for. Why is it that I, having chosen a path that did not leave my financially broke, now have to pay for their mistake when I can barley keep my own head above water?

Most importantly I would like to know, when did we start paying ransom to people that hold property illegally and break any law they wish including fighting our police forces. If I walked into a bank and demanded money, my butt would be on the way to jail.

It is time to bring law and order back to this country. Stop making those the did the right thing pay for those that made bad choices. And most importantly, Stop the buying of votes by any politician. That sir is all this bailout is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment