Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Your Turn

Today's Thoughts By Jeff Head 11/30/12 Your Turn
I was just thinking, it is your turn to tell me your thoughts. I have been so pissed about this the last few days that I just have not been able to find the proper words to get it out. Well, to get it out on a PG level that is, and anything I could or would say about it would probably land me in jail.

We all know that public assistance is a must for some, this as a compassionate people we understand. But once again in my travels across this country just doing my job I run into a true patriot and as we are discussing what to do with our current situation, they describe to me what is going on behind the scenes where they work and my truck is currently backed into.

The people here make upwards of twenty five dollars an hour, yet a good portion of them as it is being explained to me have their spouses lying to the government about their relationship status and collecting government checks. Now mind you this is nothing new, I have seen it many places many times over the years. But as Obama refuses to cut entitlement spending or go after people that do this, leaving us hard working people paying the bills while we insist on doing it right, I was just wondering how you felt about this.
Be safe peeps.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"
Copy and share as much as you want (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment