Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Three Words

Today's Thoughts By Jeff Head 11/7/12 Three Words
Three words, I have been accused of two of them. Negativity. It seems that I am just a bit negative about the way our election turned out. It seems that I should be happy that a person set on the destruction of this nation was once again put into the White House.    Second word, Hatred. I hate this SOB with every bone in my body. Why shouldn’t I? He has destroyed the hopes and dreams of millions of hard working Americans while making government dependents of millions more.

This brings us to the third word, Apathy. As I walk around with my negativity and hatred towards those that are destroying the American way of life, I find it quite disconcerting the number of people in this country that sit idly buy not doing a damn thing to save our country. They refuse to accept the fact that our country is under attack. They only care that they and theirs have all they need while their neighbors are losing everything because of the actions of those set out to turn America into a third world county. Apathy will destroy this country way before my negativity and hatred will. If you are unwilling to stand up for our freedom as a country, then your apathy will be its destruction. 

Stand up and fight this bastard America with every ounce of energy you have. America is the world’s last best hope. Please do not let them destroy us.
Be safe peeps.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"

No comments:

Post a Comment