Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trucker Nation

Today's Thoughts By Jeff Head 10/21/12 Trucker Nation

I always say to get involved. You have seen me jump in on all sorts of things. Well, here is a chance for you, yourself to get involved. Trucker Nation is looking for a few good truckers to lend a hand with their new way of getting into the mix. A in memory page for truckers that pass. All too often drivers that serve their nations needs are overlooked for their patriot duty.

Anyway, as I find different truckers doing different things for our industry, I think I will start pointing them out. I know some will like the ideas that I will be presenting whiles others will not. That is not the point. The point is to showcase these not so well known truckers and their efforts to better not only our industry, but our image as well. I will leave it up to your discriminating point of view as to jump in or not. So today I present to you “Trucker Nation”   You can find them on face book or just ask me for a link to them.

Trucker Nationwww.facebook.com/InMemoryOf2012..FB Page..will be setting up a website just for "In Memory Of" We are going to apply for 501 Nonprofit Status once we get all the Board Members...We plan on designing a Book and giving it to the Families and a Planter..In the book I want to get everyone on the In Memory Page to sign it...Will be changing the Book every year...Plus we  have a few other things in the works as time goes by...

Be safe peeps.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"
Copy and share as much as you want (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment