Total Pageviews

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Biden Philosophy

Today's Thoughts By Jeff Head 10/12/12 The Biden Philosophy
Politics today I guess has been on my mind all day. As most already know, Biden and Ryan hashed it out last night with their national debate. The normal wall to wall coverage all day as you would expect on all the news channels. Ryan won because of this and Biden won because of that and with all that I heard, not one talking head said anything close to what I got out of it.

Biden was talking about Afghanistan and arguing the point that America needs to get out of there and let the Afghan people take over. If I understand his point right, Biden says that as long as the American people stay there and do the job, the Afghan people will never learn to stand on their own two feet. They will always be dependent on the American government to do for them what they should be doing for themselves. So I am thinking to myself, any decent parent knows this. Sometimes you have to tell your child that it is time to stand up and take some responsibility. The only reason not to teach your child this is to keep them dependent upon you.

Moving right along, Biden then goes on to say that the government must step in and make the world equal for the American people. That without the governments help, the children of the American government cannot make it on their own. That we must allow them to redistribute wealth for our benefit, and that we need obamacare forced upon us for our own benefit. That without them, the Democrats, we will never be able to survive out in the wicked world without them there to protect us. We The People, the American public, cannot be trusted to grow up and make proper decisions on our own behalf.  

So for the Afghan people it is pull the rug out from under them and let them grow up to be a strong self dependent society. And for the American people it is generational welfare, unemployment benefits for years, cradle to grave health care, on and on.  All these things provided by them for us to keep us dependent on them. To keep us from growing and becoming a strong society.

Well daddy, your little baby is growing up. It is time to let us go. The American people were never meant to be life time dependents of a over bearing parent government. Not me any way. I am a problem child that demands to be set free. To be allowed to find my own path in life. And like the Afghan people, I want my chance to grow up and stand on my own two feet. A proud American that does not depend on my mommy and my pappy government to powder my butt for me every time life gets just a little bit hard.
Be safe peeps.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"
Copy and share as much as you want (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment