Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Grrrrr

Today's Thoughts By Jeff Head 9/17/12 Grrrrr
It has to be me. I spend the last four days, shop after shop, getting told that they do not have the part I need. I finally get into a freightliner and get told the same thing. I get the part number and go around the corner just to be showed a part that lets me know the part number is wrong.

I talk the parts guy into walking out to my truck, I finally get the right part and I’m off to find a shop to put it on. I walk into the shop, no one there but me and the owner. For twenty minutes he talks on the phone with me sitting there listening to the problem he is having selling his spare house. No, he does not want to rent it out again. That offer was not fair. Yada yada yada for twenty minutes and he has not even said hello to me yet.

So I turn and head out the door and finally, he wants to know if he can help me. I figure sure, there is a sticky spot on my ass you can kiss. Oh well, I’ll get over it in about two weeks. Maybe, this is a big part of the reason why I would rather drag a truck home on knubs then stop out here and try to get something fixed. And they wonder why so many trucks go un-repaired.


Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"
Copy and share as much as you want (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment