Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hey You

Today's Thoughts 10/01/11 Hey You
Hey You, hello, how ya doing? Thanks for reading my stuff. I want to say that right up front. Now that I've said all I'm going to say today, how about getting off of your face book or twitter or whatever you're sitting on and write your representatives some letters.
Hey, don't look at me as to what to say; you have your own ideas. You tell them in your own words to the folks that need to hear them the things they need to know. Letters do work, I know. I've had some success with some that I've written.
So give it a try and see what you can accomplish. Even if it is to say that the letters that I wrote were full of crap, at least they know that people are interested in the subject and they need to get educated on what that subject might be.
There are lots of different ways to contact your representatives, my favorite on the web being congress.org. Don't forget to hit the let everyone read button if you want everyone to be able to read. And even if they ignore your letter, they know you are there. That you are watching and paying attention and come time to vote, they had better be getting it right.
Ok, I've done my part for today. Guess its back to watching reruns of reruns. Sure wish they would go back to making decent TV again. Wonder who I need to write that letter to?

Be safe peeps …
Jeff Head.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"

No comments:

Post a Comment