Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Herbalife

Today's Thoughts 10/13/11 Herbalife
Hey Folks, Jeff here. I just wanted to take a moment to fill you in on Hebalife and my experience with using it in the truck as I travel around America. I have to tell you, when that crazy blond wife I love so much decided that she was going to start selling this stuff and that I was going to be one of her first customers, I really was not much into it. Personally I'm a meat and potato kind of guy. Rabbit food and I never really had much in common. But I'm thinking my thinking on this is changing real fast.
Starting out, she loaded me up with all kinds of different stuff that I was kicking around the truck. I think I had been out about two weeks when I finally ended up stuck at a dock and about half starved to death waiting to get out of there; I decided to try making myself one of the shakes. About four hours later and a hundred miles down the road, I finally started getting hungry again. So I reached over into the box of Herbalife supplies and grabbed a protein bar snack and I eased on into a truck stop for the night. That was pretty cool I thought as I walked in to the restaurant and sat down for a decent meal. Even though I was tired from a long day at the dock, that shake and protein bar really did the trick for me. I never even stopped in for my usual soda pop and candy bar fix.
So after thinking it over for a few days, I decided to actually give it a try. I set everything up in the truck so all I had to do is grab a Herbalife shake or a snack while I was going down the road, and I basically started going all day with about half of the normal stopping time I used to waist. And after looking into the Liftoff energy drinks and finding out that they did not even come close to what some of these other energy drinks have in them. I decided to try one of them. I'm in no way a fan a replacing rest with anything especially a energy drink, but I did find the Liftoff tablets just enough to make me feel normal. They only seem as strong as a cup of coffee and with no hard ups are downs to worry about. Looking into them I found that they had no thousands of above daily recommended allowances of any ingredient like most energy drinks have. The Liftoffs are designed to go along with the diet plan making sure you get enough of the proper vitamins that your body naturally should have.
Anyway, I'm a man that likes to get the job done. Herbalife as my wife decided I was going to start using really surprised me. Easy to use, easy to keep clean and I have to tell you, saving me big bucks at some of these truck stop restaurants. And that's a big thing for me, restaurants that is. Like I said, I'm a meat and potato kind of guy. Once a day you are supposed to stop and get you a real meal. So even though she tried, I still get to stop in and flirt with a waitress or two along the way. It's a good thing she loves me. It's our twenty-eighth anniversary in a few days. With this Herbalife thing, I think she is actually trying to keep me around a little longer. Go figure.
Be safe peeps …
Jeff Head.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"
http://www.runninglegalblues.com/Truckers-Weight-Loss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment