Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Today's Thoughts 1/7/12 Political Crack

Please empty your pockets Sir, then step into the bathroom with no running water, pee in the cup, do not flush; and then leave your sample on the shelf. I have heard this a hundred times. "What happens if I forget because I am used to flushing and I flush by mistake?" I will sometimes ask. "Well then we will have to do it all over because the Federal Government wants to make sure you're not trying to cheat because you're on drugs," the answer comes. Because I'm on drugs, or I might be on drugs. Let me see, that last time I looked into it, less than one percent of the truck drivers tested for drugs had drugs in their system.

I was not a happy camper when drug testing for truck drivers first came out. I mean once again I had to stand up and prove that I was not a killer truck driver before I was allowed to work my job so that I could feed my family. As I raised holy heck about it, I was explained to that the damage that I could cause if I wreck my truck while on drugs could be substantial. I could cause millions in damage not to mention that if I hit a bus full of people or ran into a crowd, who knows how many people I could kill at one shot with my eighty thousand pound big truck. So political correctness won the day and now every non-killer truck driver out there has to pee in a cup from time to time so that we do no harm while on drugs that we were not taking to start with.

Well, that is all well and cool and water under the bridge so to say. But my question today is what group of people are doing more harm to this country with every swipe of the pen then those that are sitting behind government desk from coast to coast? Think about it. These folk must be on crack with some of the things they are coming up with on a daily bases. I really do not care what side of the aisle you are on; both parties are in a race to destroy what is left of our freedoms. Now I do realize that somewhere in that crowd, there are actually some that are trying to do the right thing. Nevertheless, the way they go about it reminds me of a crack addict trying to hit the john while trying to pee. Yes, I seen this one night and it all just ran down his leg while he was trying to light his cigarette. And this is what is happing to our political process, it's just running down our legs.

This is what our government has become. The decisions they make up there in the big government houses make absolutely no sense to the common person and the damage that they can do with the swipe of their government pen way out weighs anything I can do with my big truck. We sit here and watch as they completely go around the Constitution and then justify their decision with a line of BS that only a crack addict could come up with on their best day. I mean come on people, these folks went to Yale and Harvard and a good part of them are Doctors and Lawyers and they can do no better with figuring this out then I can as a lowly truck driver can do. There must be a reason for this and I know what it is. That reason as I see it is because they are on crack and I am not.

Drug test me because of the damage I can cause when I make a bad decision and do my job when on drugs. How about the damage a boatload of politicians can do while on crack trying to figure out what is good for this country. Ever wonder why we are now looking at fifteen trillion in debt. I wonder how much crack they smoked to get us in this predicament. You know those American companies refusing to build plants that will provide Americans with jobs. Wonder how much crack they smoked coming up with regulation after regulation that made it impossible to make a profit here in this country. Let us look at a president that on National TV said that he would bankrupt any industry that he did not like if they tried to build their business in this country. It probably took two trucks to haul the crack that led them to come up with that brilliant idea.

The damage that I can do they tell me. All the truckers over all the years have not even come close to what damage our crack filled politicians have done to this country just in the last ten years. Take note that I am talking about all of them together, not any one group or party. As I see it, things have to change. If I have to pee in a cup to prove that I am of clear mind while I do my job so that I cause no harm while on crack, so be it, life's a beach. The thing is that the state of this country demands that our politicians prove that they are not on crack while making the decisions that can rip apart the lives of well over three hundred million people. The damage that already has been done to this point demands that our politicians be of the clearest mind as they move forward. We can no longer afford to stand for these grand ideas that they come up with while toking on what must be a crack pipe.

Every American in this country stands to lose everything we have and to me that demands that our politicians get off the crack that has led us to where we are today as a nation. And that peeps as I see it, means it is time that our politicians stand up, or sit down as the case may be, and pee in a cup. I am guessing though as I write this last bit, those very politicians are thinking that I must be on crack if I think that they are going to allow themselves to be drug tested. But you know, if we demand it. If we whack whack whack on it like they do to us, they might just find themselves looking at the bottom of a empty pee cup one day. Who knows?

Be safe peeps …
Jeff Head.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"

No comments:

Post a Comment