Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Politicians On Crack

A Letter To My Leaders

Sir,

I woke up this morning and the first story I looked at was the Democrats claiming that the Republicans were trying to steal the election because they would not let people illegally in this country vote. That is ok though because yesterday the Republicans were going after the Democrats for some equally absurd idea.

Now I as a truck driver have to take a drug test because if I am on drugs while doing my job, I could cause millions of dollars in damage not to mention the number of lives I could take if I wreck my truck while on drugs. I understand this point.

Now with politicians of both parties and the damage that has been done to our nation, trillions in debt, millions of families starving without jobs, Americans being forced to live as government dependents, and our jobs being forced over seas, I submit to you Sir that it is time to start drug-testing politicians. Included in this group should be every elected official from the ground up on every level of government including any person, group or committee that serves the public.

Americans should be free of the drug-addled ideas from certain politicians that can only be the product of a crack-filled mind. America demands in many sectors of our society drug testing to keep us safe from crack heads and now as the state of our country demands it, we demand to be free from crack head politicians.

With all due respect ….


Be safe peeps …
Jeff Head.
Be sure to add me as a friend if you like "Today's Thoughts"

No comments:

Post a Comment